The 3rd SPARC General Assembly is to be held in Victoria (BC), Canada, August 1-6, 2004. The submission deadline has been extended to March 15, 2004
Abstracts can be submitted electronically via the SPARC Assembly web site http://sparc.seos.uvic.ca
Further details can be found on registration, accommodation, the Scientific Programme and information about Victoria.
Papers are solicited on all topics of relevance to SPARC including:
- Stratospheric climate and indicators of climate change
- Stratospheric data assimilation
- Transport and mixing in the stratosphere and between stratosphere and troposphere
- Gravity-wave processes and their parameterization
- Stratospheric and upper tropospheric water vapour
- Chemistry, radiation, aerosols and dynamics in the UT/LS
- Chemistry-climate modelling of the stratosphere
Financial support: If you are a student, young scientist, or scientist from a developing country, consider applying for financial support (http://sparc.seos.uvic.ca/support/).
The SPARC Office will do its best to accommodate requests for financial support.
Installed on 28 January, 2004