PHY132S - Introduction to Physics II - Spring 2009
Department of Physics, University of Toronto
Prof. Kimberly Strong
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Electromagnetism Section, Lecture 18 (EM#10)
Chapter 32 - Sections 32.3 - 32.8
- Energy and Power
- Resistors in Series and Parallel
- Ammeters and Voltmeters
- Real Batteries
- Analysis of a Multi-loop Circuit
Side-Screen Slides (including in-class quizzes)
Central Screen Tablet Notes
- Today's demonstrations: (i) Lightbulbs in series and parallel; (ii) Multi-loop circuit.
- Make Your Own Circuit (Flash animation courtesy of the Physics Education Technology Project)
- Today's music selection: Ensemble Oni Wytars, Ensemble Unicorn, On the Way to Bethlehem (Naxos Early Music)
||The arrows let you jump to the previous or next class summaries.
PHY132 Electromagnetism Home Page
This web site is maintained by Kimberly Strong.
Last updated March 11, 2009.