This is the third announcement for the 2015 Joint NDACC-IRWG/TCCON
Meeting, which will be held at Hart House on the campus of the
University of Toronto from June 8-12, 2015. The website for the
We have updated the website with:
- the current draft programs (under Schedule)
- recommended poster dimensions: 3 feet (90 cm) wide by 4 feet (120 cm) tall (under
Schedule). We will be able to accommodate some larger posters but
if everyone brings big ones, we may be short of space.
- information and a link for paying for the conference fees and
banquet (under Attendance Fees)
- a new Social Events link
The banquet will be a dinner cruise on the evening of Wednesday,
June 10 on board a Great Lakes Steamship replica. It should be fun!
There are two fees:
- a fixed-cost contribution, which includes venue costs and on-site
breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks: $75 CAD/person/day
- the Toronto Harbour cruise and banquet: $75 CAD/person
Please use the RegOnline link to register and pay attendance fees
by Friday, June 5th (via
encourage you to sign up and pay for the banquet at the same time as
you pay for the daily conference fee to avoid incurring duplicate
charges with RegOnline.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
We look forward to welcoming you to Toronto.